Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Has anyone a Renault 4 for sale

toetuppy

Enthusiast
:( Hello, I have started searching for a 4 to replace my beloved 1967 4 which went missing from storage last autumn. Anything considered as I need to fill that emotional gap! The old girl had the plate number RLP 701E if anyone should stumble across her.

Cheers Ken

well- I am planning to move other address and looks, I will need to sell my R4 as project car, because I have 3 cars (two rovers P6 and Renault R4), I can take only one car as there is no place for all cars in new address. :(

Price about 400 GBP as she is with full length sunroof.- full restoration required.

What!

Did I hear that right. You have lost an R4 in Storage!!! Please name and shame? I have loat some very valuable stuff before and the fine purveyors of freight just shrugged and looked away. TNT couriers

Hi Toetuppy

I've a 1985 GTL in silver for sale. Previously advertised on here (http://www.renault4.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=4086) but with no takers .... I guess December not the best time for selling Renault 4s.

We now have a new car, so "Folly" has to go. In fact, I've just listed her on Ebay.

She comes with loats of extra bits ... wings, bumpers a carburettor.

I'm open to offers around the £950 mark.

Let me know if you're interested! :-)

Back