Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hello!

Hello @NickB that looks great!

When you get the chance to take/ post more pics I’d love to see them :)

Best wishes, Simon,

Hi Nick, that's a nice looking 4, well done. Fergat wheels often had black inserts, but on some Renaults, 12s I think, the inserts were dark grey. The previous owner of my car had painted them black, but the paint was chipped and was beginning to look a bit scruffy, so I spent a weekend scraping the paint off. I've now left them in their original metallic silver.
Regards Brian. 20180701_171049.jpg

Hi Nick, that's a nice looking 4, well done. Fergat wheels often had black inserts, but on some Renaults, 12s I think, the inserts were dark grey. The previous owner of my car had painted them black, but the paint was chipped and was beginning to look a bit scruffy, so I spent a weekend scraping the paint off. I've now left them in their original metallic silver.
Regards Brian. View attachment 23249
thanks Brian! I will see if i can find some period shots! Love the grille on yours

Again, the previous owner started the retro look, and I've continued that with the period roof-rack, front love-handles and I've removed the overriders to give it a cleaner look. I've also fitted clear front lenses, and painted the air-intake silver as you can see. At the back I've fitted chrome rear lights, period mud-flaps and aluminium "moustache" number plate surround.

Back