Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Help needed finding pickup floor panel

renault4mad

Enthusiast
Hi all,
Im after a rear floor for my F6 pickup and was wondering if anyone had any ideas were i can get a universal ripped type.

I have removed all the fibreglass and wood from the back end and found a very very poor original floor and inner wings hiding underneath which someone before i bought it bodged/covered up.

I have searched the net for ribbed floor panels but can only find small repair sections and want a complete floor..

any ideas

cheers
andrew

Floor Pan

I would think it is highly unlikely that you will find a new or even an aftermarket floor pan openly for sale. Do you have the original Renault part number? It's 60 00 043 001. Perhaps worth giving Renault a ring, or search on-line for the Teilhol company, if they are still in existence. I have a number in my parts book as follows. Service apres-vente (after sales), 63120 COURPIERE, Tel : (73) 80-60-55. May be worth a go.

Looking at a drawing of it, it appears to cut from a sheet of steel, with the ribbing pressed into it. It appears to be quite a simple rectangular shape, with the side and rear infills as separate pieces. I would have a look at a steel stockist to see if they can get you a piece of ready pressed steel sheet that has ribbed reinforcing, and cut it to size. It appears to be held down by five fixing bolts. Look forwards to seeing it on the road. Best wishes Tim

Back