Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Help with ‘Front upper inner wishbone bushes’

happybutsimple

Enthusiast
Hello! my 1972 R4 has had a little health check at the local garage, and is need of
‘Front upper inner wishbone bushes’I have a copy of the Der Franzose catalogue from a couple of years ago and I have found these....(see photo!)
Do they look like the right thing?!! also, while I’m ordering I’m going to treat her to some new wing mirrors, in your opinions what would be appropriate ? Chrome and round? All thoughts & ideas welcome, Thankyou!

• DEF9D9A8-A03E-48F4-B62A-1D596F342276.jpeg
    DEF9D9A8-A03E-48F4-B62A-1D596F342276.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 315B2DE0-DB73-4728-BF31-B219D0EC24F1.jpeg
    315B2DE0-DB73-4728-BF31-B219D0EC24F1.jpeg
    309.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi! problem with new chromed Repro mirrors ususally is their lousy chromework,and generally low Q workmanship like slack spring etc
therefore i would A) go for NOS (Cipa) or others B) painted ones.. You'll find NOS on LeBonCoin If chrome's your Thang you can preserve
them better by using some acid-free oil like vazelineoil on them every time you wash and clean the car.It's non-sticky and colorless.
You'll get it at your local pharmacy. Stay safe/-Reid

Hi! problem with new chromed Repro mirrors ususally is their lousy chromework,and generally low Q workmanship like slack spring etc
therefore i would A) go for NOS (Cipa) or others B) painted ones.. You'll find NOS on LeBonCoin If chrome's your Thang you can preserve
them better by using some acid-free oil like vazelineoil on them every time you wash and clean the car.It's non-sticky and colorless.
You'll get it at your local pharmacy. Stay safe/-Reid
Thankyou! do you know what a 1972 R4 would’ve had? It certainly doesn’t have its originals at the moment (I don’t think)

Back