Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hi guys !

nobananas

Enthusiast
It would be a lie to say I am new to R4 ownership ! I currently have 3 F6 vans after getting on as my very first motor 16 odd years ago. I still have it and have also managed to pick up another two. Sadly none of them have turned a wheel for a long time but the most recently purchased one (about 5 years ago) I am hoping to restore but am floundering a little and may well need a bit of support from fellow foursters !

Hi mate ! I'm a mere stones throw from you in March. Must admit didn't realise 4's had much of a following, glad I was wrong ! Might give me the motivation to 'get me finger out !' and do something with the old girl !

March!!!!!!!!! That's the back of beyond - fen tiger country - if you were just down the road I'd come and say hello. Good luck with the restoration - are you going to wait until Spring or just itching to get going now? We always like to see photos of restorations so get the camera out!

Before even beginning to work on it, do check the chassis to see if it's worth it.

Will hopefully be getting on with the 4 when my garage is free. Am currently rebuilding the engine from the wifes Volvo T5 which is also sharing the space with a mates Caterham 7 so it's a bit crowded in there ! Had wanted to do a Turbo conversion on it but would be happy now just getting it on the road !

Back