Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hi ya Guys

marc smith

This is my first R4 and im lovin it, been renovating a house in France for 4 years using a 109 Landrover on english plates until the Gendarme took it away , now ive Lilly NO Knickers (London Drag Queen) an R4 Le Clan bought from a one lady owner 82 years old who cried when i drove it away, i choked as well, its pulling power is amazing and theres loads of space in the back,ive hooked up with an R4 used as a pizza delivery van in Monpaziaer an ex postoffice R4 and an army R4 every one is different, like the gun rack in the army one.
I hope soon to post lots of photo,s and pick your brains when i get into difficulties. x x x x

Welcome

Welcome to the site which I think is fantastic. Which part of France are you in. We have a place in The Gers near to Auch/Toulouse. Kind regards

She looks lovely as does the house. And the weather too. It's always this time of year when I start wondering why I didn't move to somewhere with darker blue skys over the summer.

You can get a surprising amount in them. I have one I use as a pickup for moving aggregate around. It has no rear seats and a load bay liner.

Here's your photo for those who haven't found the gallery yet:
picture.php

Back