Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hoses to Zenith 32IF 7

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Looking for the 2 water hoses to the base of the Zenith 32IF 7 as shown in attached picture.
These seem to be preformed and I have looked on MRP & Der Franzose sites for replacements to no avail.
Do I just use straight hose as best I can? Any comments appreciated. Thanks

• DSC00813.JPG
    DSC00813.JPG
    256.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi Tom, I reckon the hoses you are looking for are unobtainable now, so I simply tee'd into the heater-hoses, which works very well. These plastic T fittings came from a company called Car Buider Solutions.
Regards Brian 20190106_114708.jpg

Last edited:
The heater hoses on my carb. Are pneumatic oil hoses. Work fine and are super strong.

Hi Tom, I reckon the hoses you are looking for are unobtainable now, so I simply tee'd into the heater-hoses, which works very well. These plastic T fittings came from a company called Car Buider Solutions.
Regards Brian View attachment 22870
Brian
Thank you for confirming what I suspected.
Have used CBS many times in the past so will browse their site.
Regards
Tom

Hi Tom. It's a while ago I bought these tee fittings, and now I'm not so sure I got them from CBS, sorry, so I'll try to track down where they came from. Oh the joys of getting older :(
Ah ha, I've found the suppliers, it's AFS, Advanced Fluid Solutions.

Regards Brian.

Last edited:
Hi Tom. It's a while ago I bought these tee fittings, and now I'm not so sure I got them from CBS, sorry, so I'll try to track down where they came from. Oh the joys of getting older :(
Ah ha, I've found the suppliers, it's AFS, Advanced Fluid Solutions.

Regards Brian.
Brian Thank you for update. Please you do not have to explain the joys of getting older. At 76 now I can just smile and say "Oh dear":doh::confused:
Luckily I live in a bungalow so never have the problem of being halfway on a staircase not remembering if I was going up or down!!!:whistle::whistle:

Oh dear, and I thought it was only one :laughing: The tee pieces I used were 18mm with 10mm take offs. Two more photos to show a bit clearer the set-up.
Regards Brian. 20190224_163123.jpg20190224_163059.jpg

Back