Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..I saw this Pepper..

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
..and thought of Mme Poivre..Aren't I nice?

You never replied to my fab story about the deer on my bonnet in Reading....or the Penguin story.... or the business about eating a Chorizo and tomato sandwich story - Did you see them as I dont think anyone else did?

Maybe Malcolm now censors my funny stories?

He certainly consored my request that everyone from North of Watford going on this years Kent run come can come and stay with me the night before and we can all have a glass of sherry and some Patum Preparium toasties before Renault 4ing the night away. And then on Sunday morning we can all play 'Catch up'!!

• Pepper 1.jpg
    Pepper 1.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 141
Hi Ian I had to take our Twingo into the Renault dealer the other week to get it fixed and they remarked to me that Judith may fancy a new version.

I passed such remark onto her on my return and her comments are far too rude to print in such an August web site as this!

Why on earth they've strayed so far from the original design brief of Twingo Mk1 is beyond me. There's far less room now and it looks awful, here's Fiat bringing a great new 500 to the party and Renault are bringing god knows what?

Anyway sorry if I haven't replied to a few of your threads, of course I always read them but in reality I'm far more of a lurker than a poster of threads and posts.

Its only because I thought this lovely little web site needed a little more input that I've opened my trap far more than I normally do!

In fact the forum I frequent most often I think I've only ever posted on there around 65 times and I've been on there 2 years longer than here.

Hey Ian does the offer of the stop over count if you live just below the Watford gap?

mt

We live near Long Itchington on that Lovely (note the reference Macolm) Google map.

Of course it does Pepper...

..And to everyone who may be interested in the Kent run BUT its all depends on the date, so watch this space..

And by the way when I put a map up, I generally have my place in the centre - Maybe your place is on a corner Pepper?

• CIMG3008 art.jpg
    CIMG3008 art.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 111
Sorry Watford gap is in the centre of that pciture but the little arrow showing it didn't come up!

for everyones information, Watford gap is just below the M45 sign on that picture!

This is all just part of Renault's quest to be the manufacturers of the most bland and forgettable cars possible...

It's a pity they can't make their cars any more reliable in the process either.

Back