Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

I want to buy a R4. Anyone selling one in good conditions with MOT for some months?

giovanni73

Enthusiast
If you have one to sell or know someone who is selling one please contact me at giovanni_astolfi@generaliglobal.com or mobile 07885997883.

I am looking for one in good conditions and/or restored, with MOT already done for at least some months.
I am prepared to pay the right amount for it, after having read Clementine's tips when buying a R4....
thanks
Giovanni

buying a R4

after having read all your forum I'm definitely convinced that i need a R4 very soon!!!
to be honest i didn't work all the afternoon and went through all the websites that you guys quote...from renospeed to renault owner club, and so on....but nothing...also on ebay it appears that nobody is selling one. at the moment...
at least i read all Clementine web site!!! very cool Clem!!
I have the feeling I will be a frequent customer of your cafe'...

Welcome aboard.

eBay is normally the best place, but it pays to go and look at the cars before bidding. The newest of the ones originally sold in the UK are 21 years old now, so can be a bit of a rusty liability. Many are still good - most that have lasted this long have been stored in garages for a long time.

There will probably be about 10 to 20 cars on eBay over the rest of the summer. Normally there are 2 or 3 there at a time during the summer months. Don't rush to buy the first that pops up, be patient and buy a good one.

Hey Clementine, thanks very much for your advises. I also saw them on your website under the tips section on how to buy on Ebay, and I understand you are kind of taking care of all these "new kids on the block" willing to buy their first R4. Thanks for that!

Incidentally I already got a reply from a guy in York who is selling one. She (I understand this is the right way of addressing R4s) is located in York and sounds really well maintained. Also the price seems in line with your guidelines.
I'll try to have a view this sunday.
I certainly will keep you update on this....
ciao
giovanni

Paul ( mr. Reno ) has a mate who has a nice one for sale - I think:confused: It may be worth PM'ing him

Back