Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

If someone can do me a favour..

MarioZg

Enthusiast
I found this in Renault restoration group on Facebook, but the seller don't want to send in Croatia. So, if someone can buy that for me, and ship it to me, I would be very thankfull. Of course, I can add some amount for the favour. Thank you!

Screenshot_20210227-194816_Facebook.jpg

I just put in a request to be admitted to the group. I’ll give it a try.
But isn’t it cheaper to just order a new one from mister auto or der Fransoze?

Thank you very much! Yes, it would be cheaper, I can also buy one here in Croatia, but this one is original Renault piece. Thank you one more time!

I'm sorry to throw a spanner in the works but do you realise that the rules for sending stuff to the EU has changed again from 1st July?
If you don't have an EU based intermediary who has registered for IOSS in their country, to do the required paperwork and pay the vat applicable in the recipients country (25% in Croatia, I think?), then when it arrives in Croatia, fees will be applied at customs, plus vat will be charged on the value of the item and on those fees. They will not release the package until that has been paid. If it is not paid, they may return it and charge the sender, adding a further handling charge, or they may destroy it. The fees vary in different EU countries but then tend to have a minimum starting level of about 15€, so a typical example I saw said that an item deemed to be worth 20€ would incur the minimum 15€ fee, then the vat is applied to that total of 35€. (35+25%=43.75).
This doesn't only apply to businesses. It applies to everyone (residing outside of the EU).

Do we know where about in Cheshire it is? I've got a meeting in Reddish on Friday so could collect it in the morning if it's reasonably local? Doesn't solve the postage / customs problem but does get it a bit nearer!

I really don't know, she only said that she doesn't ship to Croatia and didn't answer on my further questions...

Thank you very much... by the way, is there any chance you found those Bougicord leads of we were talking about a while ago? :D

Back