Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Instructions - Getting Started

malcolm

& Clementine the Cat
Registration
You will need to register before posting. Click "register" in the navigation bar above. You'll need to provide a username, password, and e-mail address. Note that the e-mail address will be hidden from everyone by default. There are a number of other options that you can fill in, otherwise you can update them later by clicking "profile" in the navigation bar after you have logged in.

Cookies
The forum will forget who you are if you don't accept cookies - your posts will be attributed to "guest". Hopefully this won't cause anyone problems, but if it does please let me know in the Suggestions and Feedback section.

Reply to messages
If you would like to reply to an existing message, press the blue and orange "postreply" button to the top left or bottom left of the forum. You'll be promted to log on if you haven't already sone so. Then just type your reply and press submit. You can edit your posts at any time using the edit button that will appear to the top right of your post.

Post New Questions or Messages
Please start a new thread for new questions. Go to the page that lists all of the threads, then press the orange and blue "newtopic" button. Add a suitable title in the top line, and post your message in the box. Then press submit as normal.

Further instructions are contained in the FAQs

Feedback
I am trying to develop this forum to be as user friendly as possible. Please let me know if there is anything you find difficult or confusing by posting in the suggestions and feedback section, or by e-mailing me using the address on the home page

Back