Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

It's That time of the year-Again

reidalpine

Enthusiast
Ok,so Christmas is fast approaching..here I'm sat wondering where the time went once again..
Haven't really had that much R4Quality driving-time (which of course is the crux of the biscuit)
as I've spent countless hours chasing motor and gearbox for Roffen the F4. All too many leads
ended in a cul-de-sac .

but Finally found good lumps to be rebuilt to a very high standard
Motor taken on by RS outside Dieppe,then collected by me this summer,when 5sp.gearbox was
found by my good buddy in Germany, bought and collected It took forever and a half to find
some crusial internal parts,and as I'm swapping work
for a well kitted garage with lift,welding-equipment etc.etc due to ther engagements I had trouble
fitting my scedule to garage-owners own use of garage,Then my own stupid mistake went Kapoof
so had to take all out again...but now all is ready for final (hopefully) intallment of units above and
poss a small test-drive as we still have no snow over here.

Enough rambling fer now-All I really wanted to say was I hope to see you guys out there next year
and in the meantime just wanted to wish you all
a Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous New R4Year! :artist: -R

PS: If you haven't already bought your R4L a present,there's but a few days to sort this out!
I bet he/she will like some new plugs,an oil-change complete with new filter or just some nice
shiny bling...

A very Happy Christmas to you as well and best wishes for the New Year:p

It's always difficult to get any "car work" done at this time of the year, but as quite a few of us are nearing completion of our projects, yourself included, there should be more R4's on the road next year!!

Happy 2016!!:clapping:

Back