Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Kent Meeting 2019

Sorry guys can't be there this time. I have to work. We are somewhat short staffed right now. But I'll try to swap my shifts around a bit.

12th May is difficult for me too. The event that keeps me sane (did you know I was sane?) is second Sunday in the month and a family visit already has me missing the April one. I would hate to miss the Kent event so would cancel and come along, but for me the Saturday or any other Sunday later in May would be a whole lot better.

Site: Riverhill Himalayan Gardens

The plan for arrival from 10:30 onward, we have our own special section of parking. The garden we can report from today's visit is lovely and the tearoom looks great so there is an escape from open bonnets (that's if you want to ;)). Oh and facilities of course.

Let us hope for nice weather and to see everyone in their 4's and other classic Renault's.

IMG_20190504_140224892_HDR.jpg

Hi All,

Looking forward to the meeting on Sunday, weather looks OK at the moment. Riverhill Himalayan Gardens look very nice, bluebells, rhododendrons, and azaleas, plus a nice tea room. We have our own parking area allocated at the top of the car park, and have been requested to stick to the tarmac road up. The gardens are best accessed via the A21, taking the Hildenborough turnoff and following the brown tourist signs to the garden.

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday!

I'm going to miss it unfortunately. Have a great time - the weather looks like it will be excellent for the event.

Thanks to Mr & Mrs Junior & Junioress Renospeed for organising such a great venue ,sorry we missed you but had to fly down to the coast for some family commitments. Great to see new & old faces too , have a super Summer and safe R4 driving and hope Junior can bin the L plates soon.
Si & Jo xx20190512_120330.jpg20190512_124226.jpg

Back