Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Leboncoin.

edwin

Enthusiast
Been trying to get onto Leboncoin for three days and it appears to be closed down. Have tried to re set it and error 404 keeps coming up and won't let me onto the site. Anyone else having the same probs?

No that is 494 error as well. Looked on a leboncoin forum and there are lots of people asking same question. They can't get oil either.

i am still unable. will have to get a man in to sort it out. thanks for your comments.

Try a different browser - that seems to have worked for a lot of people.
If you're using Edge..... (if it works I can't take credit - found it on another website)

open ms edge

open settings

open Privacy & Security

Under clear browsing history, check "choose what to clear"

check the box for cookies & saved website data

hit the clear button, may take a few seconds to clear them all

be sure and uncheck the cookies and saved websites box when its done

restart browser

You will have to resign in to some or all of your saved websites

That is beyond me. Have no idea what is meant by that. Its better that someone who knows what they are doing confronts these issues for me.

Yes I am sure its not hard having watched others doing stuff to my computer, they all do it in seconds. But I do that sort of thing so seldom, that i have forgotten it all by the time i come to it again, and at my age I don't want to start learning all the details of the computer. I have limited time left with a computer, so as long as I can email and Zoom and send and receive pics, and I can get onto the forum, I am OK. I have found that I can get on leboncoin on my iPad so I am not cut off from it. I expect that on one of the main computer updates that I have to do , that access to leboncoin was cut. Had the same problem with trying to load Microsoft teams, the system firewall would not let it load. It will get resolved, but I was first off seeing if it was a problem for everyone or just for me, and it appears that its just for me. Thanks for all the help and advice.

Back