Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Mister Auto

jjad

Enthusiast
Has Mister Auto (mister-auto.co.uk) stopped trading in the UK? Its website is still there, but says it's currently unavailable. You can add to your basked, but not check out. It's been like that for a couple of days.

An alternative is Autodoc, but I've not used them before. Are they OK?

Thanks

Hi

I've been in contact with Mr Auto and they inform me that due to the situation with brexit and import duties etc they are reviewing operational procedures in the UK. The advice given was to keeping checking the website and if/when the situation changes they will add a message to the top of their home page.

Thanks for that information. I wondered whether it was due to Brexit.

Been like that since January 1st. Shame as I always found them to be pretty good.

That said, been using AutoDoc instead and not had any problems - had about five orders so far this year and apart from shipping to UK seems to be 10-14 days, everything is ok.

Thanks Lobster, that's good to know. Autodoc are cheaper for what I need to get, but charge postage, though there's not much in it.
Good to hear they've been OK for you.

If of interest still Autodoc seem to have a standard charge of around 6-8 pound GB irrespective of size of order and there is no custom charge
I have spent up to about £140 per order and have never had a problem just be aware of up to 10 days delivery.There prices appear to be better
and have more discount if bought via a phone app

Thanks. I recently bought parts for servicing our cars, but was reluctant to use Autodoc as I was worried about customs charges.

Back