Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Mk1 Renault 5 1974

Paulo86

Hello, sorry if posting in wrong place.I have a 1974 mk1 renault5 has 12 months mot but will need work few things on the advisory and bit rusty but starts drives not too bad.brown interior in good condition,lime green colour car has the through the dash gear stick and also got le car alloys with all good tyres.was thinking of selling and thought someone on here may appricate it? Want about a grand Ono.anyone interested please email me and I will try and get some pics up.

This thread needs pics! If only because my friend and I had a lime green Renault 5 years ago.

PM me pics please please, I could be very interested.

This thread needs pics!

+1

I'd like to see pics, purely for old times sake really. I've had loads of Mk1 R5s and I'd really like another at some point. Did anyone see the 77/78 5 TS in Green at Thenay - it was absolutely beautiful :cool:

Yeah I saw the TS, they were my favourite of the Mk1 5's

I had a green Mk1 5 model car when I was a kid, I was given it by the owner of the Renault Garage in the town where we lived. Wellington Shropshire. My Dad and Pat Reid the owner grew up together and then were just as mischievous when they were older and were driving cars round like nutters!

Hello can you send me some photos of the renault 5. I want to see the bad points of the car and also the actual condition of the car.
thank you

Back