Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

My Model Collection

renault4mad

Enthusiast
Hi All, sorry if this is in the wrong section but i couldnt find a model section...sorry.

Had to move my models from under the stairs today so i thought id have a look at them as they havent been out of the boxes since 2005. I was suprised how many i had, i had forgotten all about some of them. Has anyone else have a large collection....
Not only have a got R4s, i have all the early williams renault F1 cars, Hill, senna, mansell etc plus renault rally cars, touring cars...normal saloon cars..

took my about 2 hours to set this pic up and put them away again:shock:

cheers for now

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 197
Nice collection you have :) This my humble collection:

DSCN2162Medium.jpg

This is my collection. I like to play with mine, but the wheels are rubbish on them and they don't run very far. It's not like the old matchbox days.

What a collection you have there renault4mad. :o

• collection.jpg
    collection.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 170
See what is it about us men? We all seem to collect things, at this moment I'm clearing out a few of my Fathers cameras.

I'd estimated he had around 50 cameras and once I started counting I'm now upto 126 bodies.

Some of the money involved is quite amazing I put a broken (front lens is just cracked) Leica Canada 35mm f2 lens up and I was getting offers of £200 for it! If it was in mint A1 condition it would sell for £1000, this lens was built in 1970 and the prices amaze me!

Oops forgot to add a linky

My Fathers Camera Collection!

thanks for your comments, the rhino comes with the safari 4...its not boxed which is a shame but im still looking for a boxed one. On the left is a red and yellow one which has a pull cord which you pull it back sharply and it shoots off. When it hits something the wheels fly off. It should come with a 2cv:eek: and when they crash they fly apart:o.

Hi Pepper, have you got your envelope with your twingo paperwork i sent

..All very well having 125 old cameras Pepper

..What you need now are 125 old photos to go with them...so watch your postbox..

Talking of old photos..

• zbc.jpg
    zbc.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 154
Hi - Glad I could bring this to our 'Show and Tell Table' ! I found this promotional cutout in a Brighton junk shop - love the Bumper Car image! Just right for my 1:43 scale model.

• DSC02246.jpg
    DSC02246.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC02247.jpg
    DSC02247.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 144
Back