Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

My old faithfull R4 is on ebay!!!!

Mike from Spain

Enthusiast
Just put old faithfull on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI..../search.dll?from=R40&satitle=4598057724&fvi=1

I'll give the auction number in case the link doesn't work! 4598057724

Thought someone might take a look as I trust you guys to look after her if you win!
I'm only selling her because as most of you know, I'm moving to Spain in January but never fear, I'll still have the "purple peril" which is going to be towed behind the van and will spend it's days chugging up and down the mountain tracks of Andalcia!
I'll let you all know how the journey went when I arrive and set up my pc!

NEW OWNER FOR FIFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI ALL,
I HAVE JUST JOINED AND SOON PROPOSE TO BE DOING A FULL RESTAURATION ON MIKES LOVELY LITTLE R4. FORTUNATELY FOR ME I WAS THE WINNING BIDDER, AND SHE NOW HAS A VERY CHERISHED HOME IN SUNNY FLINT, ON THE NORTH WALES COAST. I HAVE JUST BROUGHT HER HOME AND HAVE AFFECTIONATELY NAMED HER FIFI, MAD I KNOW, BUT A LITTLE ECCENTRICITY CAN GO A LONG WAY.
SO WATCH THIS SPACE, AS SOON I WILL BE POSTING SOME MORE PHOTOS, AND MIKE, THANKS VERY MUCH, KEEP ON WATCHING THIS SPACE.
CHRIS

Well done ! and welcome to the slightly bizarre world of the R4 .Good luck with the car restoration and if you should need any advice or spares please feel free to drop me a e-mail .I have a good set of seats that match your ones but without the patch if you are interested ? one seat could be brought for £15 or the whole set [both front and rear ] for £35.

Back