Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

My r4 in restauration process

Sava Bg

Enthusiast
Here's a couple of picture of my r4 (pics are very bad because garage was very dark)

Almost like new torsion bar mountain.

P7290105.jpg

wing repair

P7290099.jpg

trunk repair

P7290090.jpg

one rare R6
P7290084.jpg

Im picking up car on friday so i will put some fres pics.

greetings!

Looks like you've done a lot of work to the R4, and from what I can tell from the photos it's good quality work. It's good to see these cars being loved.

The Renault 6 looks great - they are getting very rare these days (I don't think there are any in the UK). That looks well worth saving. What work does it need, and do you have all the parts to finish the car?

Well I'm assisting my friend doing my R4 ,as I dont have garage ,equipment and necessary skills,though I have lot of will.Lot of new spare parts are provided :
front and rear wings are new ,second hand hood (it's not in great condition but it will look like quite fine),and new sound system.The car is in final phase at the moment.I'm hardly ecspecting to pick them up on friday.

R6 is not mine it's my friend's ,so i can not answer the details.The only information i have that the engine is in good condition.I will have more information soon so I will reply.

Here are some pictures on the begining of process.You can see in how bad condition torsion bar mountain was.

Grets

PICT3736.jpg

PICT3737.jpg

I pick up my new old R4 last weekend.It look very nice exept i have to buy new front bumper and new headlights because old ones corroded.I also fix brakes,next mechanical repair is right drive halfshaft.These day i have to install new sound system ,fog lights and reverse light and maybe new front grill , already have one but it's black colour not gray.Colour look perfect,but there are some mistakes inside on the roof because the painter didnt protect surface properly.More pictures very soon.

Viva Alonso!!!

P8060245.jpg

P8060244.jpg

Grets

Last edited:
I'd love to see someone "pimp" one one day would be nice to see one souped up in the old skin. it is a classic and original restoration is cool too, love to have time to do one some time. nice one you have.

It will be pimped! ;)

I got new alloys (MOMO 5,5jx13H2),but it needs to be restaured.I also install fog lights and new speakers (blaupunkt 2x60w).

Fresh pictures

P9240115.jpg

P9240119.jpg

grets

Exelent work,it looks very nice :)
And I love the rims,where did you found them?

I hope I will start restoring my R4 soon

Back