Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

najbolji auto svih vremena-best car ever

Could you write in English on the forum - otherwise most people won't know what you are writing about so won't be able to help or contribute.

I will in the future,thank you for sugestion!!!:wink:

GIANT BYE FROM BELGRADE-SERBIA:D

Sorry

I will in the future Clementine,you have one of the best sites about "winner of the time",in Serbia that is the usual name for R4!!! :D

See you next time,
GIANT BYE BYE FROM BELGRADE-SERBIA:wink:

The most popular car in Serbia

It is true Pasha R4 is one of the most popular cars in serbia. It is cheap and easy to fix.

You are not alone on this forum

So please tell me to which service do you take yours R4 in Serbia

Paaa sta da ti kazem par otpada i dva dobra servisa u gradu resavaju stvar!!!Odakle si ti?

renault 4

Ja sam iz H-Novog,
od skoro ponosni vlasnik R4 :)
jesma ja to dobro skontao ili sepravi R$ fun club u Srbiji?
pozdrav

Ja, mij ook, zou tog beeter zijn als het maar in engels was, denk Ik toch.
Tot straks makkers.

Я хотел был бы соединить клуб слишком, но соглашаюсь с Roodini о языковые трудности.

(Hope my Russian is as good as your Dutch Roodini :D)

My Dutch is Flemish, born just outside Antwerp fourty-five years ago tomorrow, same day the R4 was first shown to an apreciative french audience at the exposition in Paris.
Hence the reason I always hankered after one:wink:
I'll be celebrating by trying to find out what the "du-dunk" noise is every time it's loaded up and I go round a right hander, it's got brand new bearings on the rear left wheel where the sound's coming from so it's not them and new suspension units all round.
What do you think?
Another question, what are you going to write for your rapidly approaching THOUSANDTH post!?:eek:

Sorry Clementine and Roodini,some people in Serbia do not write english very good(maybe like me),we are all fans of one thing The Winer Of Time R4!For them this is only way talk with us from Sebia or Montenegro,Bosnia and Hercegovina,and other states from former Yougoslavia...

Best regards Pasha

My Dutch is Flemish, born just outside Antwerp fourty-five years ago tomorrow, same day the R4 was first shown to an apreciative french audience at the exposition in Paris.

Hey mate, where were you born? I'm from Antwerp myself, Wilrijk in fact, in the sout of antwerp...

Hi Luigi, I was born in Herentals, my Grandmother still lives there. I've lived in this country, on and off, since I was twelve. Most of my relatives though still live in and around Antwerpen.

Tot ziens, Rudi.

Another question, what are you going to write for your rapidly approaching THOUSANDTH post!?:eek:

I've never managed 1000 posts before, so have never had to think about that sort of thing before. Maybe I'll post a photo of all my 4s lined up together. The line up would be 28m long.

Du-donk noises would normally be associated with a bit of movement somewhere. You've tried my first 2 suggestions. How is your rear tracking? Any unwelcome steering on bumpy roads? A suspension bearing could make the noise, but they are normally OK when the tracking is correct.

Back