Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

No longer available / hard to find parts fabricating

Hi Angel. This is all amazing stuff!!
Do you do the hinge/ratchet pins for the front windscreen dashboard airflaps on an 85 car, I think its the final dash type.
That would be great. Been using a modified champagne cork, which unfortunately pops out , and reduces the air-conditioning effect.

If it's the latest dash, the ratchets and pins are built into the flap.
Coincidentally I just printed such a flap to test it. Needs a bit of sanding / smoothing and spraying of a correct (or close) colour, but fits and works nicely.

IMG_20221231_162815.jpgIMG_20221231_162832.jpg

Hi Angel and thanks for the reply. Without having the dash in front of me, it looks about right from memory. But I am old now!!!!
My car has a brown dash. Its in France and I am here in the UK so I cant confirm the exact details , but its a 1123 car 1985.
It looks to me like the one in the photo could be replaced without taking off the dash.

Is it possible to do the flap in Brown? I will be over in France in a few weeks and will photograph all details and send them to you.
Do you have any idea of cost? This is such an exciting development !!!

Hi Angel, are the air flaps for a GTL dashboard available to order yet? If so can i have two please, let me know the price an i`ll send payment. My dashboard is black.
Happy New Year.

Cheers Simon.

I am currently printing some test items to check durability and possibly alter the ratchet area because it is rather fragile. I think I will have more news on this by next week.
ABS plastic is not available in brown and I don't have a sample to check if I can find a close match paint. Is it the same colour as the door bins / rear parcel shelf?

Hi Angel, if you are still enthused can you give me a price for a 77-82 speedo needle, set of ventilator ratchets, and parcel shelf bobbins?
Also did the speedo needles have an indexing feature on the shaft/spindle to hold them in the correct position?
The parts all look great!
Cheers
Pieter

Hi Angel, if you are still enthused can you give me a price for a 77-82 speedo needle, set of ventilator ratchets, and parcel shelf bobbins?
Also did the speedo needles have an indexing feature on the shaft/spindle to hold them in the correct position?
The parts all look great!
Cheers
Pieter
I've been calibrating a speedo against the sat nav today. This Veglia speedo seems accurate when the needle is placed about halfway between the bottom stop and the bottom of the speedo case. It can be bent a little to get it back past the stop.

Well worth checking it against the sat nav before you put the dash back on.

20230521_145926.jpg

Another one for the factory sunroof. Some years ago, a member of this forum, David, made some of these fixings and I was lucky to get hold of two sets. I modelled it after one of David's fixings and printed it in polyurethane. It's stiffer than rubber but still flexible enough to do its job adequately.

IMG_20230722_124258.jpgIMG_20230726_141043.jpg

Back