Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Nursing the little one

Niels Svane

Renault 4TL '83, 1B1 845cc engine, Ducellier diz
So I just want to share a bit of the progress on my daily runner (along with my bmw k75), which now has a original roof rack, new brakes all round, painted manifold and exhaust, painted case for airfilter, checked valves, new gear-oil, flushed cooling system, flushed brake system, a spare wheel (were missing when I bought it).

To come: tow-bar and 4 x new michelins :)

Price: 430 £

The car is still running at 18 km/l, and tugging away nicely on the highway at 90-105 km/h :)
Its using a bit of oil, but it just corresponds with the additional driving I am doing this summer.
Next project is to remove all surface rust. As it has to be fit to run at any time, I am using high quality paint-cans. I made a test on a spare fender today, and the quality is really good! - Renault Beige 170B

GG8sGjE.jpg

cwvHMm2.jpg

NWeXlfT.jpg

gp1iJCQ.jpg

The price is including tow-bar and 4 tires btw :)

Do you have disc brakes at the front? The spare wheel is an early type which won't fit a disc brake wheel, but would be OK on the rear.

No just bendix drums in all corners. Its strange though that the left driveshaft is apparently a replacement fitting a car before '73 my 'renault-guy' told me :)

The price is only for parts and fluids ! The whole car is not just 430 £ ;)

Back