Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Off to get one tomorrow.....

lorax

Enthusiast
I'm off to look at (and let's face it buy...) a red D reg tomorrow. Hadn't realised there was so much interest in them. Hope it does as well as 'The Skip', the much loved and well knackered Mazda estate it's replacing. I look forward to bending the etherial ear of the Forum about all aspects of it's (no gender assigned until I see how it starts on a frosty morn) ownership.

Hi Lorax,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Renault 4s. Let us know how you get on with your new car.

Well, I got it then promptly went off to the South of France for a couple of weeks to be absolutely surrounded by 4s of all ages and guises. It's a red D reg GTL, 2 owner, 36000 miles and hopefully will fly through the MOT tomorrow after which the T-cut and polish will have to come out and let it shine. The neighbour's kids think it's great and he's already muttering about having to out-quirky-motor me. Looking forward to many happy miles.......

Your neighbour is going to have to spend money to out-quirk you - I can't think of many cars that offer more quirks per buck - apart from maybe the Citroen Ami.

36,000 miles sounds pretty good - hopefully the car was sitting inside a garage while it wasn't putting on miles. Sounds like it could be a good one. Do post a pic after the polish. Good luck with the MOT.

:clementi:

Back