Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Owners handbook

AndyMcDonnell

Enthusiast
Have a 92 Renault 4L Clan GTL. Looking for a handbook in English, even a link to print it myself. Think it’s pink in colour from a thread I’ve read. I’m in Spain and have found an online advert for a ‘condition new’ owners manual in Spanish (if it is true) However, English is my only language. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have a 92 Renault 4L Clan GTL. Looking for a handbook in English, even a link to print it myself. Think it’s pink in colour from a thread I’ve read. I’m in Spain and have found an online advert for a ‘condition new’ owners manual in Spanish (if it is true) However, English is my only language. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
20230920_151617.jpg
This one?
If you pm me your number, I could WhatsApp you any pages you need.
The last UK models were 86/87; your car might be slightly different.
There's one on eBay - wrong date given, though:

Thank you Andy - you’re a star. I’m in Spain and even searching every combination of words over the last 2 weeks and could only find one in Spanish for a 4F Van. I’ll buy it now for that authentic feel in the car.

They won’t post to Spain! But I’ve messaged the seller with my begging bowl out offering extra cash. Fingers crossed.

Andy... I've got a pristine PDF digital copy for a Spanish R4 (FASA, 1.1 litre) that I can email to you. PM me if you're interested.Renault 4 Handbook cover.jpg

Thank you soooooo, much John. My email is andy_mcdonnell@hotmail.co . I have an English original in transit - can take up to 3-4 weeks to post to Spain these days. As a Spanish car it would be great to also have it in the language intended.

This site http://www.allez-y.info/allez-y.html has and tells eveything about Spanish brochures and even Spanish (FASA) build R4's
Write him an email and maybe he's got a real Spanish brochure or owners manual in paper which after all is way better than all that digital stuff.

Or contact Spanish R4 clubs;

Last edited:
Back