Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Pair of headrests for sale

jjad

Enthusiast
Hello, now that I have a second 'hard' headrest for our Slovenian-built R4 (I think that only Slovenian R4s had this type of headrests), I now want to sell the headrests that I bought for our R4, but didn't fit it.

I believe that they should fit French and UK R4s (but cannot guarantee this). I have some measurements:

Distance between 'legs' = about 230mm
Height of 'leg' which goes into seat = 71mm
'Leg' circumference = about 52mm (diameter = about 17mm)

Width of headrest = about 285mm
Depth of headrest = about 230mm

• headrests_small.jpeg
    headrests_small.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 230
  • headrest_pin_small.jpeg
    headrest_pin_small.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
How does £10 each sound now that the exchange rate is worsening!? They are not in perfect condition, but I'd like to recoup some of what I paid for them.

Postage to the Netherlands may be expensive. Do you ever come to the UK?

Or I can get them to Belgium, from your jjad, and I regularly drive upto Antwerp so am right on the Dutch border. Funnily enough I was in Milton Keynes today.

I hadn't realised The British Pound had taken a nose dive. I was still thinking 1.5 Euro's to the pound. Of course I have no problem with the price. If Pepper makes trips to Antwerp anyway on a regular basis we could meet in Antwerp I suppose. Jjad, can you pm the payment details? I'll get the money your way a.s.a.p.
Pepper, as soon as you have the headrests pm me to arrange a meet.

Wow! That would be great, pepper!

I've sent you a PM, The_Blacksmith :)

Hello The_Blacksmith!

Did you get my PM?

Thanks.

Right I have a nice pair of headrests in the back of my van for a Blacksmith in Holland.

I'm in Belgium next week, I'll send you a pm with my contact number on it so we can discuss where and when to meet up,

Don't think they will fit the 4. Poles to close together

Given the fact that finding a pair of r4 headrest is a quest very close to the impossible, is there any other model whose headrest has the same specific measeurements? What I have to look for? Distance between poles and poles diameter?
Or my only chance to have a pair of headrest is to swap the whole seat from a modern car, such as a clio?
Thanks...

Andrea scripsit.

Back