Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Parts book

Greeney
I've just asked my local Renault garage for a quote for a replacement new rear wing ( left side ) for my GTL Car 1991 They quoted 167 Euros which I thought was a bit high. What is the price given in your little book?
Many thanks Steve.

Thanks Greeny
I take it the price list is not Renault, Can you post contact details etc I would like to pursue the possibility of getting a rear wing. Steve.

to Greeney in France

I have two R4s. One is very early 1968. It needs 2 front wings but I would also like to purchase 2 rear wings as well.
I am in Scotland at present, how would I go about getting in touch with this person or dealer?
I am going to be in Reims in France at the beginning of May.
It would certainly be good if I could pick them up when I was over there, but it seems a bit of a long shot.
Do you know if he does inner wing repair panels?
David

David

I had a quick look this morning the front and rear wings are available all at 60€ each including TTC
There are 2 repair sections available one for the top of the wing the other the top of the inner wing both are about 55€ inc TTC

I will phone the order for you and explain collection on a date in may and with any luck you can pay on collect if he wants payment you can send me a cheque and I will do it for you as long as you will allow of course

hi Greeney ,(surely we should all be on first name terms by now )

any idea who the actual manufacturer of the wings are as if they are LMC / HADRIAN think uk prices i found are bit better here (oop north)
http://www.beeversautopanels.co.uk
please dont think i am trying to undermine your import / export supply of R4 goodies its just i have been trying to find a bonnet myself and have been busy googling as LMC supplied my last one many years ago
so i will ask you nicely if there are bonnets listed as windclassics want 199 euros but bit far for me to collect :)
mind you dont know how far south of calais you are either !!
cheers paul

Paul I phoned Beavers this morning, all wings front and rear are discontinued.
That is a shame. Barnsley is a bit closer than France.
Greeney I need to know where this dealer is.
Where exactly is Blandy Les Tours
I am going to be in Reims at the beginning of May.
Your offer is very kind.
I tried your email direct but it bounced back.
David.

First name is Nick or Nicola as the French say!! but everyone calls me Greeney
I will ask the company who makes them today if I get a minute to call them
You are certainly not undermining me I am not charging anything to help out
They don't list a bonnet but it says they do secondhand stuff too
I am about 400miles south of Calais

well greeney guess i wont be dropping by on a day trip to france then
maybe scotlands closer

Back