We are looking for:

Rubber strip that goes around boot door
1 Tyre
Frame that holds in front door windows

Any suggestions or parts on offer?

Will pay in English Sterling

Thank you for your time

Paul

I have a spare tyre (and two more free tyres, but these are on wheels which don't fit Renault 4s and would have to be disposed of). The tyre is slightly used and a few years old, but too good to throw away. I've had some interest, but nothing confirmed.

The size is 135/80 R13. I'll be taking all three tyres to the Kent Run in May, to try and get rid of them all (for free).

As jonathon says which size tyre do your require?

I can't help you with the rest of the parts as my doors have gone and the boot surround is as bad any other car I've seen.

pepper.if rubber-strip around rear door are same type as other doors Try asking Angel in Athens if he's got more avail. The ones I got from him are Absolutely Fab!! Think Malcolm bought them too..
Stay off the so-called repro-ones as they will Not fit properly and are a general Pain in the derriere -R.

Hello,

Might be able to help you with the frame around the windows. I will have a look at mine tomorrow. I have the doors off my GTL saloon body, but I need to check my F4 doors. I'm at the start of re-spraying/rust proofing re-built chassis, so I have a little way to go before I'm putting my doors back on. I'll let you know tomorrow. Tim

I'd like to thank you all for responses. Pepper - I'll have a look at what size tyre size I need. I'll wait on your reply tim1casa for front door frames. JJad - whereabouts in the country are you? I do get down to Kent every so often. How would I get hold of Angel?

Thanks once again - very helpful

Tyre Size

I have found out that the tyre size I am looking for is 135/80 R13 70T

Ta

Hi Peche

I have taken four doors off my '85 GTL and they have chrome frames - some chrome deteriorating (rust!) but servicable - free , just postage if that helps.

Or .... all doors bonnet and tailgate )(Polar White) - servicable but need some restoration - free if collected (Bromley).

Also three wheel rims from GTL - servicable but neeed TLC ... probably ashotblast!!

First refusal to Peche but PM me if anyone else interested!

Back