Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Possible R4 Meet up and technical workshops - WOWO Campsite (with Barn and small garage with Ramp onsite)

BB d

Enthusiast
Hello, All
I've had a super 5 gts for a long time (needs love but runs nicely), and recently, as some of you would've noticed, an F4 - that needs love too.
I'm living on the farm that has the campsite, and have been pondering a long weekend (late September early October maybe), where a meet could be held, with various Common faults and fix your car workshops. (early October on is discount time)
Has this been done before? meet and workshops?
The campsite has about 10 glamping options that have their own wood burners, and plenty, plenty of space for camping.
A Barn big enough for 2 cars and folks
The onsite garage (not owned by the farm) are open to a weekend hire too.
I wonder if this could be an affordable weekend, with those of you willing to run workshops, demonstrations etc being gently renumerated for the time given.
ponderingly yours
BB

Not sure about it being a whole weekend or including workshops, but the idea of having a meet sounds good. We didn't have the Kent run this year. And probably half of us haven't seen a living soul for months. It's possible under event rules. Going to an event weekend after next so can ask about where to find them.

I thinks it’s a great idea. Maybe difficult to get people to stay long enough as we are all so distributed

Back