Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

possible to hire R4 to take my dad out?

mydadhadoneinthe70s

hello

as a kid i remember my dad taking a wide curve in the road to swing our shiny new Renault 4 on to the drive. It met it's end when my mum went headfirst into a wall, another vivid childhood memory!
40 odd years later he's getting on a bit and I'd love to hire or borrow one to take him out for a spin, thinking kingston-dorking something like that? I've been driving for 20 odd years so reasonably competent, happy to put my wife's BMW up as collateral!

look forward to hearing from you
ben

hello

as a kid i remember my dad taking a wide curve in the road to swing our shiny new Renault 4 on to the drive. It met it's end when my mum went headfirst into a wall, another vivid childhood memory!
40 odd years later he's getting on a bit and I'd love to hire or borrow one to take him out for a spin, thinking kingston-dorking something like that? I've been driving for 20 odd years so reasonably competent, happy to put my wife's BMW up as collateral!

look forward to hearing from you
ben
Hello!
What a lovely idea, I’d love to help out but we live a bit far away, unless you want a trip out to the (almost !) Cotswolds. Hopefully someone will be able to help you out.

if that is any help.

used this site to hire a Capri to take my now wife and father in law to the wedding (fell thou due to Covid :( so she ended up taking my Saab 99 :/)

Back