Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 F4 for sale

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Yesterday there was a knock on the door at home. Guy standing there asked "Have a van I am looking to sell, would you have any interest?"
Story was due to a roadworks diversion, in place at the moment, he had driven by my house and seen my F4 in the drive.
He lives in Brittany, was here to visit his son who lives local to me. He goes back to France at end of week but is returning before the end of the month.
Has offered to bring vehicle back then if I am interested.
Picture he sent me attached. This from a year ago, when he purchased it. Has carte gris.

If I am not interested is anyone else?

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    342.4 KB · Views: 20
Yes! Please send me any details you have
Hi there
Very limited at moment.
I am planning to make a trip to France next week and will call in to view the vehicle.
Will advise when I have more details.

Sorry I got excited and pressed send too quickly.
I have a R4 van already and LOVE her. This would not replace my Madaline but would be a lovely friend for her

Sorry I got excited and pressed send too quickly.
I have a R4 van already and LOVE her. This would not replace my Madaline but would be a lovely friend for her
Yes I have 2 already but maybe another for a trio!!:whistle::whistle:

I will be going to Brittany next week to look at this vehicle as part of a trip through France.
Will take pictures and get more information and advise on return.
The owner left for France today and is prepared to bring the vehicle back to UK at the end of the month.
If anyone might be interested please let me know.

More detail from scanned copy of "Certificat d'immatriculation"
It is an R210B registered 07/04/1987.
Should be a 688-12 engine [1108cc]
More after visit.

Visited to view the F4 today. Has sat in corner of barn since purchased last year. Extensive repair required to front floorpans and chassis area. My belief is a total body off restoration is necessary. Speedo reading is 158,312 km. Confirmed 1108cc with front discs and central handbrake fitment. Front seats need refurbishment.

Seller is looking for£900 delivered to Milton Keynes. He could bring it to UK at end of month. I am not planning to purchase it.

Back