Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 Gordini powered wanted

Roymck

Enthusiast
Probably going to get no response to this but here goes anyway . Anybody got a R5 Gordini engined R4 for sale or something similar and a bit special .

Probably going to get no response to this but here goes anyway . Anybody got a R5 Gordini engined R4 for sale or something similar and a bit special .

Derek of renospeed has a van for sale but deep pockets needed 10 k I think

Thanks Paul , yes I have seen that and if it wasn’t a van would have jumped at that , but really it’s a car I want . There are a few about so it’s just hoping somebody will sell .

Might be worth contacting Derek as he knows a few people the other problem is Gordini engines and good Renault 4 not getting any cheaper so what used to be a cheap and easy fun conversion is not quite so easy to achieve on a budget these days

I might consider selling my gtl BUT the car is in brittany france [about 1 hour from roscof ferry port] at the moment it is fitted with a ts motor but I also have a alpine R5 motor to go with it, 5 speed box, and rust free bodywork. on french plates with a current ct. alpine wheels with new tyres if you are interested and when travel to france is on again let me know.

I might consider selling my gtl BUT the car is in brittany france [about 1 hour from roscof ferry port] at the moment it is fitted with a ts motor but I also have a alpine R5 motor to go with it, 5 speed box, and rust free bodywork. on french plates with a current ct. alpine wheels with new tyres if you are interested and when travel to france is on again let me know.
Hi I think I sold you gordini motor couple years back, would be very interested in buying back if still available, please contact. Cheers Brian

one on Facebook if you want I will post link
Hi , I know I keep pestering you about motor, but please contact me regarding the sale of engine. Many thanks Brian 07919038578

Back