Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 GTL 1983 LHD

Tazthedog

Enthusiast
Car is near Limoges in France.
Chassis is sound as are mechanicals. Unfortunately either the bendix or starter will need to be replaced. I bought it before I was aware of the complexities of the French matriculation process and am now advised that I will be unable to register it again here in France due to the time lapse since it was sold and now.
I think this would be a great car with a little TLC and it should be easy to get it registered in the UK as I have the Care Gris. Please email me for photos.
Offers over £400 please.

Hi.
I am interested in your R4. Please can you send me some pics.
I have good friends in Eymoutiers who could view it for me.
Whereabouts are you?
Colin.

Car is near Limoges in France.
Chassis is sound as are mechanicals. Unfortunately either the bendix or starter will need to be replaced. I bought it before I was aware of the complexities of the French matriculation process and am now advised that I will be unable to register it again here in France due to the time lapse since it was sold and now.
I think this would be a great car with a little TLC and it should be easy to get it registered in the UK as I have the Care Gris. Please email me for photos.
Offers over £400 please.
Hi there Taz, this is Peter, Colin Barratt's friend in Eymoutiers. Is the car startable/driveable with a jump lead? Are the footwells in decent nick? If yes could I come over and take a look on Colin's behalf?
Peter

Back