Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 Meeting in Serbia

Great pictures from your latest meeting
Was the red model the most popular colour in Serbia
Here in France they all seem to be white or cream colour
Regards from Brittany

We honestly had some good time that day, many people, the start of the club and its always nice to see so many R4s in one place.
Yes, the music is like an old movie form the 60's but, oh well, as Sava said not an our idea.
Glad you all like it!
Regards!
Nebojsa

Another meeting

Group of 8 R4 and one with R5 fans from Belgrade gathered at the confluence of thr river Sava n Danube in Belgrade,called ''Usce''.That was the the start point for the meeting in Novi Sad ,the capitol of province Vojvodina, where 11 new members joined us in march to ''Fruska gora''the only mountain in Vojvodina.
We exchanged our mutual experience about ''little giant''(popular name for R4 in Serbia) ,problems -the conclusion is that the greatest problem arises with the flat tyre!Fortunately the friends are here and the problem is solved.
Can u imagine the taste of barbacue in a pleasant company with beautiful sight at the river Danube ?
We will appreciate your company at some of our next meeting.

The attached pictures describe the event better

http://forum.renault4serbia.com/index.php?action=gallery;cat=5

Greetings from Renault 4 club Serbia

You had better weather than we had in the recent UK meeting. Sounds like very good fun.

Much better music this time. But Alabahma? Don't you have some cool Serbian music?

Really nicely produced video and the run looks cool too. Are there really so many red Renault 4s in Serbia?

..Just Fab Sava..

..Not only is this great fun, its my fav music - Shame that 'Sweet Home Nova Sad' doesnt rhyme as well as 'Sweet Home Alabama'!!

But Sava, its such fun that I am going to do you another fab cd - Same address as last time or have you moved to a big castle now?

• tarzo r4 1 site.jpg
    tarzo r4 1 site.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 233
So how exactly does "Sweet Home Alabahma" rhyme? Alabahma is one those rare words (like orange) that rhymes with nothing else. Much better off working with something like "Belgrade".

..It does rhyme..

..but not as you know it - If you know the song you will agree its pure poetry - but do you realise that if you spell alabama backwards, it spells Amabala, which is town in Mali where interestingly enough, camels are worth more that Renault 4's.
The reason I know this is I have read The Root Letters by Henry Root, and in it he writes to the British Ambassador in Amabala offering him his old Renault 4for a Camel BUT the Ambassador refuses as he considers it not to be good value for money for us british tax payers!!

Sweet home Stagsden - that is even worse

Sir Laugh-a-Lot

• renault_4 band.jpg
    renault_4 band.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 239
There is lot of nice Serbian music but some patiente is necessary, until we make good choice.In my opinion more than 50% of R4 are red.It's a colour of joy and happiness so i think there is nothing wrong about the colour.

Ian, Im still in small cottage Same address -4 stores building with 3 younger sisters and parents.My mom is helping me in writing,as our language is very simple for writing,we have 30 letters,as well as 30 sounds,and we pronounce each letter as it is written e.g. Sava is pronounced "S A V A".We neither have double consonants nore double vowels.Each sound has it's own sign.This would seem very easy,''fortunately'' we have seven cases to complicate our life.

Belgrade is very interesting city on the confluence of two big rivers Danube and Sava with the fortress ''Kalemegdan'' in the mids.Thera are lot of hills ,like in Rome and it is an interesting mixture of east and west culture.There are lot of parks,museums,theatres,clubs,restaurants etc.

Most of people are big fans of ''Only fools and horses'', ''Man behaving badly'' and ''Monthy phytons''

Official site of Belgrade

http://www.beograd.org.yu/cms/view.php?id=220

and Novi Sad

http://www.gradnovisad.org.yu/

and we open English speaking forum on our site ,hope to see you there very soon.

If you want to visit Serbia on summer we can arrange you very cheap accommodation .

Grets

Back