Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 Modified Retro Car For Sale

bobpike

R4 rodder
R4 Modified Retro Car For Sale £2800

I have decided to sell my modified R4 and return to Hot Rods.( I have now bought another hotrod hence the reduced price)
The car is in excellent all round condition, the previous owner having lavished large amounts of time and money on it within the last 18 months.
Fully rebuilt 1289cc R5TS engine, Gordini clutch, new radiator, hoses,exhaust etc.
Lowered suspension which still gives a good ride inspite of appearances.
Gordini turbo alloys with very good tyres.
Leather interior with R5 Gordini seats, sports steering wheel, rev counter, pedal pads, etc.
No rust on body or floorpan, new wings, sliding sunroof. cibie rally lamps.
Since I have owned it the car has had a 4 page feature in Retro Cars magazine and been on their stand at their Santa Pod show and won a trophy for Old School Pick at the NSRA Street Rod Nationals.
Tax is until the end of June '07
MOT is until Dec '06 but it is being redone this week
£2,800 which includes spare bonnet, grille, front bumper and various lamps and mechanical parts. Also includes R5 and R4 workshop manuals.
If you are genuinely interested and have any questions, please contact me through this web site, or on 01603 408021. I live in Norwich, Norfolk
Thanks for reading this, Bob.

• R9.jpg
    R9.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,617
  • R8.jpg
    R8.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,710
  • R7.jpg
    R7.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,990
  • R6.jpg
    R6.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,629
  • R5.JPG
    R5.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,607
  • R4.jpg
    R4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,554
Last edited:
Thats the Shizzle!!!!

WOW, Thats a blinding Deal! Considering what your getting.

Wish I could afford it, not in my usual rat look style, but like it.

I do hope it goes to a good home.

would you be interested in a swap for a lotus elan plus2 1968 .12 months mot. Iam after a 4 for my wife . I have never used this method of cont

Hi, Thanks for your message. I am really hoping for a cash sale to buy another hot rod. The Lotus is an interesting idea though so I will get back to you if my R4 does not sell. Thanks, Bob.

hotrod

hi thanks for getting back to me,this is first time i have comunicated like this so if i make a misstake bare with me.As I say am interested in a 4 but feel yours might be a bit flashy for wife however I may be wrong.Keep in touch as I do have cash to buy one.all the best ianto

Back