Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 Parts in Ireland

tonstrina

Hello, I recently found a renault graveyard in Ireland, not far out of Dublin.
I was looking for some parts for my own car.
I promised the owner I would post a note here as he is keen to sell all the bits and pieces he has.
He has two intact R4s and and an R4 van.
He also has load of other old renaults.
Contact me directly for his number and directions.
Thanks

• 22092009(001).jpg
    22092009(001).jpg
    46 KB · Views: 530
I am definately intersted.I am currently restoring a 1981 r4. What other renaults are there?
ailbek

R4 parts

Hello,
The other renaults are a 5, 11, 12, 16, 18. I think he has more than one of each as well.
The place was quite overgrown and everywhere i turned i stumbled over another old car.
PM me with your number and I will get in touch.

I pm'ed you my number. I would be intersted in the 12 or 16 as a restoration project. Are they in good enough condition to restore?
Ailbek

R4 parts

Hello,
I couldn't say for sure about a full restoration. I'll be going back to him soon and I can find out. I sent you a PM with all his details. Did you get it?

hi i'm new to the forum.lookin for a passenger door mirror
for a 4 tl 1980.driving it to croatia in may need a mirror badly
is the guy you know beside navan .the van looks familiar i got
window frames off him

paddy h .

Renault 4 845cc Front Hub

Hi

I was wondering if the person who owns all the Renaults is prepared to take parts off and post to the UK? If so, I am looking for a front hub for a
Renault 4F4 van 845cc (The one in the picture looks like the same as mine) or any 845cc Renault 4 or 5 with Drum Brakes ( front brake shoes) with the handbrake on the front wheels( The handbrake is mounted below the dashboard and not on the floor like the 4GTL's/F6 van). I would be very grateful if you could contact me: christianebeyer@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Best Regards

Christian

Gearbox

Hi can you pm me the address and ph? I'm in need for a gearbox for my R4 GTL 1985

Back