Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

r4 wanted

cock_a_doodle_dude

Enthusiast
hello, i hope someone can help, looking for a r4 preferably yellow, must be sound, mot , within 150 miles of peterborough, if you can help post a reply and telephone number, cheers, bryan

...R4 wanted...

Bryan ...in case you may not be aware there is one on ebay at the moment but bidding stops in 8 hours and its in Northampton - quite close to you but its not yellow, its light blue.

See details on Clementine's Ebay link - bottom of the page.

Hope this helps

Ebay item : 4648544241

ian Stanbury said:
Bryan ...in case you may not be aware there is one on ebay at the moment but bidding stops in 8 hours and its in Northampton - quite close to you but its not yellow, its light blue.

See details on Clementine's Ebay link - bottom of the page.

Hope this helps

Ebay item : 4648544241
hello ian, thanks for your reply, i saw the r4 on ebay which looked a very good example, i was considering it, but its not really a colour i like and would need a respray, thanks anyway and if you know of any more yellow/orange please let me know, cordially, bry

If you don't find anything before next year then I'll be selling my yellow one (as featured right here on this very site!). Probably looking at the start of next summer as I'll need to build it's replacement, and I'll be aiming to set a new record for a Renault 4 sale price (which sadly still won't be very much).

Clementine said:
If you don't find anything before next year then I'll be selling my yellow one (as featured right here on this very site!). Probably looking at the start of next summer as I'll need to build it's replacement, and I'll be aiming to set a new record for a Renault 4 sale price (which sadly still won't be very much).
thanks, ill look forward to doing buisness, not sure i can wait that long, but we will see, cordially, bry

Back