Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 wanted

hoylz

Enthusiast
Hi all, I am new to the world of renault 4, however have a couple of renault 5s, and have been working on them for many years.

I am after a renault 4, car or van considered, that is cheap(ish). Not really bothered about condition, as long as not too bad!!! Obviously more would be paid for a running, legal car, but I would be looking to restore it, so no minters at 5k required, just something that needs tlc. Van would be good to promote my re-trim and retro shop;-)

Non runners would also be considered,as I have a couple of engine solutions.

Let me know what's out there, and or if you need a retrim!!!

Cheers James

Hello James

Are you a car trimmer?

Can you trim my seats and door cards? Looking at custom fabric selection. (prob Alcantara dark brown where the grey is on my GTL red blue checked design and a plaid in the middle - where the red blue check is currently. Dark brown piping to seats

Jonathan

Hello James

Are you a car trimmer?

Can you trim my seats and door cards? Looking at custom fabric selection. (prob Alcantara dark brown where the grey is on my GTL red blue checked design and a plaid in the middle - where the red blue check is currently. Dark brown piping to seats

Jonathan
Hi there sorry have not been on touch, I am just in the process of tooling up for business, have now purchased a renault 4 as my demonstrator, as soon as I get it done I'll be posting progress pictures, then be offering re trims as a service.

Cheers regards
HoyleHoyle

Back