Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 Wanted

So after a month have you found one? Where have you looked so far?
Hi Paul, thanks for the message. No luck so far, I am looking for a nice RHD one and I missed one that I think would have been perfect, but couldn't get to see it before the Ebay auction finished. There is one for sale on this site but it seems to have had a lot of welding and I`m not sure about the overheating problem. So i have not actually looked at any cars. There seem to be quite a few decent LHD ones about but for now i`m happy to wait. Any advice would be welcome.

Cheers Simon

Hi Simon, reading the above post I suspect you are referencing my R4 GTL for sale (patinated silver one). Just to clarify for you the car doesn't actually overheat, just the lamp that indicates the engine is hot comes on, when you drive it swiftly which is due to the temperature sensor being a bit defective.

Hi snailshed, sorry, I should have put temperature sensor problem.

Apologies again.

Simon.

No worries, if a swift read makes you think overheating problem, then it's likely others reading the advert will think the same. I prefer being honest in adverts but maybe I should just take that bit out...

Hi Simon, my partner is selling her R4, its RHD in blue has current mot, runs well has just had new head gasket and water pump fitted,and new wing, does need a bit of work done but nothing serious, the car is in cheltenham and you can contact her on 01242584583 and her name is Sandra.
Good luck
PaulWP_20150927_10_04_12_Pro.jpg

Back