Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 wings engine plus plus

Atlas

Enthusiast
R4/6 doors, wings, inner wings, other bits, complete engine 1100 gearbox with just 33k kms recorded.

• 18B8324B-F98E-422F-BB8C-3DEACC96B418.jpeg
    18B8324B-F98E-422F-BB8C-3DEACC96B418.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 4
Hi Atlas seen you around in Southwold - I’m not far from there in Wymondham. Would love gearbox and inner wings maybe more - can collect soon

Where are you ,?
Hi Jonathon. Yes I live in the halesworth area. I’m in France at the moment, not sure when I’ll be back at the moment, just send me a list of anything you may need and I’ll see what I have. Regards Evan

Where are you ,?
R4/6 doors, wings, inner wings, other bits, complete engine 1100 gearbox with just 33k kms recorded.
Where are you ,?
Hi Atlas seen you around in Southwold - I’m not far from there in Wymondham. Would love gearbox and inner wings maybe more - can collect soon
Hi Jonathon. Yes I live in the halesworth area. I’m in France at the moment, not sure when I’ll be back at the moment, just send me a list of anything you may need and I’ll see what I have. Regards Evan

Back