Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4f4 and R4GTL Both in need of a lot of Enthusiasm.

I hope someone can use these. Whereabouts are you in the UK?

Hopefully this will help keep one or two more on the roads!

Hi. Very interested in GTL But can't collect until late March/early April, if this is any good to you please can you contact me. Happy to pay for it now.
Steve

Steve. Thanks for your message. Currently away for a couple of days. Will give contact details when near a computer. Best Regards Ian

Sorry Folks, the R4GTL and 4f4 are no longer for sale. Thank you for the interest, and encouragement.
No I cannot live with out one.
Kind regards to all Enthusiasts.

Hi To Every One.
Due to the past 12 Months and all the difficulties and restrictions, these two veterans have not been looked at due to demands of work etc out side of lock downs and brief freedom....
So they are available once again and there will be no change this time round and look forward to any questions / requests that come my way.
Kind Regards
Ian.

I am interested in the van. What do you want for it. Does it run. I can collect it when ever you want it removed.
PM me with any details, and how to collect it. Regards Edwin

Hi To Every One.
Due to the past 12 Months and all the difficulties and restrictions, these two veterans have not been looked at due to demands of work etc out side of lock downs and brief freedom....
So they are available once again and there will be no change this time round and look forward to any questions / requests that come my way.
Kind Regards
Ian.
Hi, I am interested in the car.. How much are you looking for it. And does it have the paperwork etc?

Hi.
There may be a break down in communication as the French Pristine F4 has appeared in my ad.
If you are after a project, my LHD 4f4 is still available but it will need a Chassis replacement as the original is probably not repairable?
If you need further info just pm me.
Kind Regards
Ian.

Back