Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4GTL Air and Oil Filter. Genuine New Boxed OEM Parts

Tim Moore

Enthusiast
For Sale: Both items together, sorry, will not split.

One - R4GTL Air Filter Boxed Genuine Renault
OEM Part Number -7701348025
One - R4GTL Oil Filter Boxed Genuine Renault
OEM Part Number 7700107905

(see Photograph below).

Suit R1128. (R4GTL)

Price the pair £2.50 plus postage and secure signed-for packaging to a UK address £6.50. (Total £8.50).

I am really sorry that the postage and packaging is almost THREE TIMES the price of these two genuine-article original and immaculate brand-new filters.

but, since we live on the Island of Skye we can hardly expect a purchaser to drive up here and to collect in person and save me/them the postage, can we??!

Payment by Paypal (email address given below if you use this method) or if you prefer to pay by credit/debit card please telephone me first.Thank you!

T.W. Moore.
Email: heronfield@lineone.net
Tel: 01478.613050

• P1214586.jpg
    P1214586.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 179
Air and Oil Filters

Please arange payment, Mark.

Items being held for you.

Regards and Thanks,

Tim Moore

Oil and Air Filters

Mark,

I packaged up these two items for you and addressed them to you, but obvioulsy haven't yet sent them off since I haven't had any payment from you.

The other parts I sent you arrived, thank you for confirming that in a PM

Haven't yet heard from you in last 3 days. If you don't wish to proceed with thse two filters I have another buyer holding.....??

Will hold until ths time tomorrow so 30 January 2012 at 17.05hrs. That's fair isn't it?

Best regards,

Tim Moore.
Emal: heronfield@lineone.net
Tel: 01478.613050

Thanks Tim

(Folks reading this thread - delay in remitting funds whilst out of the country in a backwater , not a family credit crunch!. All resolved and can't recommend Tim's items for sale highly enough!)Mark

Back