Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4GTL OEM Parts I've been listing all now sold..

Tim Moore

Enthusiast
To all Forum users and particularly those of you that have taken many of the pieces I've been listing off my shelves.

A big thank-you! Hopefully you all received exactly what I offered and as I described.

My wife is now much happier (!) that we have less parts cluttering up things here and I feel sure they are all now in the hands of the right folk and I feel that the prices I asked were "fair" for what the parts were.

Until today, I had more than a few, used, but still perfectly serviceable R4GTL parts, many still in Renault boxes and wrappings that I intended to photograph and list for "Free" within the parts section of this Forum - just asking for the postage charges that would be incurred, but the R4 enthusiast who purchased the new gasket sets I listed a few days ago took these parts as well in person, so regrets about that but it has saved me a lot of time and trips to the post-office!!

Best regards to those who purchased (you know who you are). We enjoyed our 4GTL - R1128 between 1985 and 2000, (hence the OEM parts we purchased and kept in hand, to keep it running); our Kangoo 1.9D from 2000 until 2003 and our 4x4 Trekka 1.9dCi from 2003 until 2010. A pity Renault now don't market (In UK) a car to suit our needs now, but at least we still own Renault Trafic Vans, in fact we are just about to take delivery of another new Trafic LL29 in March! So at least we still fly the "Reggie Flag".

This is a great Forum, thank you for allowing me to post items within it. Here's one last picture of some of the new parts you have now removed from our shelves.

Tim Moore.

• P1214616.jpg
    P1214616.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 158
Thanks Tim,

just to let you know that I've received the parts you sent.

Many thanks, Jonathan

Hi Tim

A huge thank you - I'm going to miss the arrval of your parcels!

All received, unwrapped and safely stored.

Best regards.

Mark

Back