Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R6 water hoses connections

DFigueira

Enthusiast
Hi everyone,

I'm wrapping up a R6 845cc engine in a Early 70s R4 and the hoses locations/path's are different than the R4 (and honestly, I can't remember where they went since I didn't saved any info about it).

Is there any diagram where I could verify what goes where? I've figured out the radiator to expansion vase and radiator to block. I'm not entirely sure if my connection to the heater core is correct and I'm missing the bleeder (somewhere). With that, there's also the carburetor water passages where I might overlooking something since I don't remember where one end would connect to.

Thank you very much!

Hi everyone,

I'm wrapping up a R6 845cc engine in a Early 70s R4 and the hoses locations/path's are different than the R4 (and honestly, I can't remember where they went since I didn't saved any info about it).

Is there any diagram where I could verify what goes where? I've figured out the radiator to expansion vase and radiator to block. I'm not entirely sure if my connection to the heater core is correct and I'm missing the bleeder (somewhere). With that, there's also the carburetor water passages where I might overlooking something since I don't remember where one end would connect to.

Thank you very much!
I don't know if these diagrams help?
Good luck.

20230404_224404.jpg 20230404_224412.jpg

Back