Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Rear brake parts.

seujimm

Ok it's quite a while in fact years since i last used the forum and have had to re register. I'm having a bit of a clearout which has been prompted by ebay offering a £1 maximum sellers fee on sold items. So haveing a look around i have the following ALL NEW OLD STOCK FOR R4 , 2 off complete rear brake plate assemblies these are 160 x 25 brakes all new including the brake plates,3 sets of 160mm x 25mm brake shoes ,1 set 160mm x 32mm brake shoes,4 off 20.5mm rear wheel cylinders,1 off 19mm rear wheel cylinder,1 set rear brake fitting kit . I will list them on ebay tonight or tomorrow as thats the latest i can list to take up there offer. I'm asking £100 for the lot which is what they cost me quite a few yrs ago so if i get that back i will post for £10 delivered in the uk. Possible delivery to junctions of M74 and M6 and Beaulieu autojumble next weekend ,also collection from Burton upon Trent.Contact via private message in the first instance. Thanks

Hi I have a 1969 French model and need brake parts
Rear shoes 25 x 160
Front shoes 36 x 200
Also front and rear cylinders

Hi I have a 1969 French model and need brake parts
Rear shoes 25 x 160
Front shoes 36 x 200
Also front and rear cylinders
Sorry for delay been away over a week ,rear shoes are there ,no fronts. Wheel cylinders which ones do you require.? Send a private message and we can discuss.

Back