Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..Rear chrome bumper in fab condition..

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
..Currently here in France with me. Its in very good condition (with one small very minor dent)

If anyone wants to offer me £40 for it and could collect it from Dulwich London SE21, I will bring it back to London on Tuesday? If not, its on French Ebay in a week or two!!

i dont suppose you have a pair front and rear?
im guessing if you did you would have mentioned it :)

also after a chrome front grill

dulwich is a bit of a trek though , do you go over to anywhere nearer Kingston on thames or anywhere in surrey?
thanks

Sorry Matt

Its just the rear - The car has a painted front one.

If I was in London longer I would deliver it to you if you want it but I wont be able to do that later in the summer?

if i can source a front i will have the back off you , as theres no point me buying just the rear incase i cant find the other one as well

i dont spose you have a GTL distributor as well :)

rear bumper

I would be happy to buy the bumper but I am in Spain at the moment will be driving back through France in a few weeks where are you in France.
Gary

Hola Gary

We are on the West Coast of France, half way between La Rochelle and Nantes near a village called Mareuil sur Lay (Vendee 85 Department)

We are 10 minutes from the Bordeaux - Nantes motorway.

Any way on your route home?

route home

I will look at the map I normally go A7 then Toulouse and A20.
But I have used the Madrid west coast route in the past.
Gary

..Dont go out of your way Gary

..It might be better for me to bring it back to SE London at some stage and you collect it when you are passing?

bumper

If you e mail me your address and I will send you the money and you can bring to London at some time I have a friend in London who can pick it up and I will get it some time I already bought a new front bumper at Reimes in the spring.
Thanks Gary
Geoffrey.creighton@btinternet.com

PS do you want £ or euro?

..Good news Gary..

..The Spanish postal system is as good as, if not better than, ours as your cheque has just arrived so thank you very much and I will let you know when the bumper is in London.

Have a fine spanish day

Ian

• CIMG0027 e c.jpg
    CIMG0027 e c.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 168
..Greetings Gary from sunny France..

..I am UK bound tomorrow with a load of wine and beer and.......your rear bumper.

You have my address in London and if you let me know when you are likely to get it collected I will arrange for it to be in the alley way between our house and number 18...

Thanks again for buying it

Ian

• CIMG3633.JPG
    CIMG3633.JPG
    229.7 KB · Views: 88
rear bumper

Can you email me a contact number I will need to get a friend to pick it up.how long are you here for.Gary
Geoffrey.creighton@btinternet.com

Are you anywhere near Derek Flavel ? My friend is visiting him soon and could pick it up.Gary

Last edited:
..Hello Gary..

..I didn't hear from you while I was back in London and am back in France again.

If you have an idea when you want to collect the bumper let me know and I will arrange for my neighbour to have it ready for you.

• CIMG3696 e.jpg
    CIMG3696 e.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 63
..Hello Gary..

.I was so pleased to see that you were on the Bedford BBQ today and I hope you all had a good time.

You may remember that I have a rear bumper for you. We are back in London on Tuesday for a week and wonder if you would like to get it collected during the week or shall I just keep it till you need it?

• zvcx e.jpg
    zvcx e.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 39
Aha. There was quite a lot of wheeling and dealing that went on during the run. I don't suppose you will be passing by Paradise on one of your rare trips to the UK? Bring the bumper if you are. :D

or pass it upto me and I'l pop it over to malcolms when I'm over that way.

Back