Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Rear Shock Absorbers

Simon Knight

Enthusiast
Hi, has anybody used KYB rear Gas-A-Just shock absorbers? And are they any good? I know this has been asked before but I can`t find the thread with the answers.

Cheers Simon.

Hi Simon, this is the second car I've had them on, and I can thoroughly recommend them. They work well in all conditions, light load, and fully loaded with camping gear on road-trips.
Regards Brian.

Hi Brian, thanks for the reply I shall order some from Ebay. How is your car going? I live not far from where you bought it and thought about having a look at it myself. Thanks again.

Cheers Simon.

Hi Simon, it might be an idea to try your local motor factors, you never know, you might get a better deal there. The car I bought from snailshed has been great, and I've no regrets buying it.
Of course I've replaced one or two bits and bobs, but that is understandable on a 33 year old car that's now done nearly 130,000 miles. That's old cars and all part of the fun. It took me to France a couple of times last year with no issues, and I've got some trips planned for this summer. Thank you for asking about it.
Cheers Brian. 20180503_122055.jpg

Back