Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 15ts restoration

Blumin-nora

Hi
I’ve recently acquired the Renault 15ts posted on here a few weeks ago.
I’m After some advice on numerous things and if any one knows the best place to find parts?
Thanks

Greetings !
That's quite a rare beast these days ! What sort of parts do you require ? Mechanical ? Body ?
I know some parts are in common with the Renault 16/17.
Cheers
Kevin

Hi
The gearbox has basically just detonated. Clutch won’t disengage and the engine won’t turn the wheels. Gear stick moves to sone extent. Do you or anyone know someone who could diagnose or rebuild the 336 gearbox or have a spare one or parts?
Thanks

Well a Renault 16 friend of mine uses this company in Holland, who has a lot of various NOS Renault parts. I think the 336 gearbox is the same as the R16 ? So try emailing him on www.renault16shop.com he is a good guy to deal with.

A lot of Lotus cars used the 336 box so worth a look among that crowd too. There will be more Lotus than R15 left. Is it like the R4 box where the clutch cable attaches to a lever on the gearbox and the shaft the lever connects to seizes? For the Renault 4 when they were newer the shaft could be unsized with a bit of penetrating fluid on the outside. These days it's a gearbox out job and a blowtorch and then a load of penetrating fluid.

Back