Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 Available

beavus10

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the forum having looked at the website for a while. I have a 1985 Blue 4 GTL thats available. Its not been run for 6 years and is in need of more than a little TLC:( . It has sat in a garage with the intention that one day it would be restored but sadly that is looking less and less likely as we are moving house and its got nowhere to live and I don't have the expertise to do it justice.
The car failed its MOT before it was garaged due to the rear suspension mounting rusting. Equally, it needs 2 front wings and a rear wing that was damaged. The engine did run really well but had the head gasket replaced twice and I suspect that it might be going again!! It covered at least 100k in my student days and early 20's and wasn't treated as it deserved.
With this in mind it might only be good for parts or for someone prepared to do a full restoration. Either way, I would like to see it go to someone with a love of the R4 as it was my first car, fun and a whole lot more charismatic then my rep mobile:)
Anyone interested please PM. I'm in Essex and I should be able to provide photos shortly.
cheers

Any idea of what kind of price you are going to ask??, my dad is a mechanic and has wanted a Renault 4 to restore for a long time, thinking of buying him one.

Back