Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 F6 1985

hutchr4f6

Enthusiast
With a heavy heart I've decided now is the time to sell my van.
Its a 1985 R4F6 LHD, registered in the UK. MOT until December 2018. I've owned it for about 6-7 years and imported into the UK myself from France.
Its very reliable and structurally sound. Passes it MOT every year. Its had some bits and bobs done to it. Body wise its pretty much rust free... there are a few areas but not perforated. Its also showing a few bruises from its previous life. Was a 1 owner van before I got it. Judging by whats recently sold on ebay etc I'm wanting £1500 for it. I'm near Leeds... can arrange transport..or personally I'd drive it!!
PM me if you're interested and perhaps we can swap numbers and send pics.
Kind regards
John
PS..will try and upload some pics asap

Just to put you in the picture John has sold his van. I also was interested, and I got some pictures, but then when I emailed again to ask questions John informed me it was sold. I am not totally surprised as it looked pretty sound and for the money I think was a good buy. So like me you will have to keep looking!!! Gavin

Mmm i thought best go look at it seeing it wasnt far away, so i did and i bought it, the end ;)

Ah cool Reggie, I hope you enjoy it. Let me and Tarmac know if you come across any more for sale.....especially if they are down South. Gavin

Back