Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 for sale

MartinNelson

Good morning,
I have a Renault 4 GTL registered on 9th of May 1986 for sale. I have had it for two and a half years and bought it from a neighbour who had owned it from new, so it has always lived in the same road!. It was bought from Wests Renault in Cambridge and still has the stickers on the window. The car for all of it's life has been in a garage because the original owner and her daughter lived abroad for much of the year. I have also kept it garaged.

It is not perfect and pristine by any means as it has been just used as a 'car' for most of the time. it has a few small binks on dents (maybe visable from pictures) and the paint is faded in a number of places (Bonnet in particular) It has had the rear nearside quareter painted in recent years, again from corrosion and small dents and both front wings were also replaced so are not original. But all in all the car does look nice and cleans up well and is perfect for minor work to make it concours. The interior is also 'clean' but not perfect as there is wear on the drivers seat and slight damage on the rear seat, again a new seat cover is the answer to make it immaculate.

There has been some welding done over time underneath but nothing too great as I can see and overall it is very,very sound. It had a new clutch when I bought it and shows 90,000 miles and drives perfectly. I suspect a rear wheel bearing may be dry but there is so much noise overall it's difficult to tell!.

It has an MOT until February 2022 and is a complete and original low owner car with a known history.

I was looking for about £5250 if anyone is interested please for more detauls/photos contact me or telephone 01223 276654 in Cambridge

DSCF5628.JPG DSCF5629.JPG DSCF5633.JPG DSCF5632.JPG DSCF5635.JPG DSCF5637.JPG DSCF5639.JPG DSCF5640.JPG

You're welcome to advertise it on the "Classics for Sale" section of my website if you like Martin. It's a website selling parts for classic French cars but I also provide free advertising for classic French cars: RetroSpecParts.com

Back